Yes, it has finally happened to me. I woke up one morning and it had happened. At first I tried to fight it. I wasn't going to go grey or start having all the aches and pains. But you know what. It is fine. I am getting old. My hair is almost totally silver and beautiful. I have raised my kids and now get the pleasure of being a grandfather. It is fun watching another generation grow up.
I sometimes look at pictures of my family and I miss the ones who have died. I sometimes wonder about how different life would have been if I had growed up in my hometown around my grandparents, great grandparents, and my aunts and uncles and their childen. But I have the memories of when my grandparents and great grandparents where still with me. And hardly a day goes by that I don't think about them and miss them. Take time to enjoy life and live it to the fullest. And always love the family that you have. Live long and love hard.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment